503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 9870285089
Mumbai | Pune
HACCP Certification (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) ??
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product. Preventing problems from occurring is the paramount goal underlying any HACCP system. Benefits, in addition to enhanced assurance of food safety, are better use of resources and timely response to problems.
HACCP is a systematic approach to the identification, evaluation, and control of food safety hazards based on the following seven principles:
- Principle 1 : Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Principle 2 : Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
- Principle 3 : Establish critical limits.
- Principle 4 : Establish monitoring procedures.
- Principle 5 : Establish corrective actions.
- Principle 6 : Establish verification procedures.
- Principle 7 : Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
HACCP is designed for use in all segments of the food industry from growing, harvesting, processing, manufacturing, distributing, and merchandising to preparing food for consumption. Prerequisite programs such as current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) are an essential foundation for the development and implementation of successful HACCP plans. The principles of HACCP have been universally accepted by government agencies, trade associations and the food industry around the world.
Features Of HACCP Certification :-
It is applicable to all kind of organization, regardless of size or structure which are relates to any aspect of the food chain. It Complies with the FSMS Principles. This standard processed based on the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act). HACCP standard are commit to effective communication regard issues on food and safety with customers, supplier and with relevant third parties in the food chain.
Benefits Of HACCP Certification :
- Improved food safety management system.
- Increased awareness of food risks to employees.
- Increased customers and consumer confidence.
- Commitment to legal Compliance with food law.
- Reduction in complaints about food safety.
- Consistency in inspection process.
For more information, Kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at +91 – 9870285089 to get your organization HACCP certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.