503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001 is a comprehensive Occupational Health and Safety Management System specification, designed to enable organizations to control Health & Safety risks and improve its performance. The standard is applicable to any organization that wishes to take a proactive approach to its occupational health and safety risks.
OHSAS 18001 has been developed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to allow for easy integration. Legislative & regulatory commitment and continual improvement are two important aspects of OHSAS 18001.
The benefits of implementing a systematic and effective OH&S management system include the following:
- Reducing the number of personnel injuries through prevention and control of workplace hazards.
- Reducing the risk of major accidents.
- Ensuring a well-qualified and enthusiastic workforce by fulfillment of the increasing expectations of your employees.
- Reducing the material loss caused by accidents and in production interruptions.
- Reducing insurance costs as well as reducing costs due to absence of employees.
- Serving the possibility for an integrated management system including quality, environment and health and safety.
- Ensuring that appropriate legislation is addressed and acted upon.
- Meeting the increasing importance of OH&S for public image.
The implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System can help you to:
- Demonstrate legal compliance and reduce the risk of potential litigation.
- Reduce accidents & downtime.
- Give access to new customers and partners who require suppliers to meet tender relevant criteria.
- Reduce costs.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 8793766061 to get your organization ISO OHSAS/18001 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.