503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 9870285089, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO 10002:2014 ??
ISO 10002 : 2014 is a Standard for Complaint Handling in Organizations is an excellent customer service standard and ensures that your organization will effectively receive, manage and resolve customer complaints. ISO 10002 : 2014 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. Complainant, Complaint, Customer, Customer Satisfaction & Customer services are few terms which has the same definition as in ISO 9001 Standards. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system. It is intended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors. Annex A provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the business and want to implement systems that consistently provide Excellent Customer Service Standards. The means of meeting any requirements of ISO 10002 : 2014 can be accomplished through the use of internal and/or external resources.
Features of ISO 10002:2014 :
ISO 10002:2014 is not about reducing the number of complaints, but about leveraging the information obtained from a complaint and turning it into an opportunity for improvement. Smart management will allow you to define customer service standards and deliver an effective complaint handling system for your customers. Complaint management is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes. The handling of complaints through a process as described in this International Standard can enhance customer satisfaction. Encouraging customer feedback, including complaints if customers are not satisfied, can offer opportunities to maintain or enhance customer loyalty and approval, and improve domestic and international competitiveness.
Benefits of Implementing an ISO 10002 : 2014 Program :
Implementation of the ISO 10002:2014 process described in this International Standard can addresses the following aspects of complaints handling :
- enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service.
- top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training.
- recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants.
- providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process.
- analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
- auditing of the complaints-handling process.
- reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
For more information, Kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at +91 – 9870285089 to get your organization ISO 10002 : 2014 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.