503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 9870285089, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO 14001 ?
Organizations of all kinds are increasingly concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound environmental performance by controlling the impacts of their activities, products and services on the environment, consistent with their environmental policy and objectives.
This International Standard specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and information about significant environmental aspects. It is intended to apply to all types and sizes of organization and to accommodate diverse geographical, cultural and social conditions. The overall aim of this International Standard is to support environmental protection and prevention of pollution in balance with socio-economic needs.
This International Standard requires an organization to
- Establish an appropriate environmental policy.
- Identify the environmental aspects arising from the organizations past, existing or planned activities, products and services, in order to determine the environmental impacts of significance.
- Identify applicable legal requirements and other requirements, to which the organization subscribes.
- Identify priorities and set appropriate environmental objectives and targets.
- Establish a structure and a program(s) to implement the policy and achieve objectives and meet targets.
- Facilitate planning, control, monitoring, preventive and corrective actions, auditing and review activities to ensure both that the policy is complied with and that the environmental management system remains appropriate.
- Be capable of adapting to changing circumstances.
Some of the benefits experienced by companies implementing ISO 14001 include :
- Process improvement.
- Environmental cost reduction.
- Better relationships with regulators.
- Better relationships with insurers, investors, and financial markets.
- Product improvement.
- Marketing advantages.
- Better control of liabilities.
- Reduced regulatory burden.
- Protection of company image and name.
- Demonstration of responsible management.
ISO 14001 is a process-oriented standard; it implies a commitment to continuous improvement.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 98702850891 to get your organization ISO 14001 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.