503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 9870285089
Mumbai | Pune
What is TS 16949 ?
Deemed as an international quality system requirement specifically formulated for the global automotive industry. It is an ISO technical specification developed by the International Automotive Task Force, in conjunction with the members of the ISO Technical Committee-TC176.
It details the fundamental, sector-specific, quality systems requirements that sustain continuous improvement and emphasize defect prevention while simultaneously reducing the magnitude of variation and waste in the supply chain.
TS - 16949 GOALS
Development of Fundamental Quality Systems that Provide for:
- Continuous Improvement.
- Defect Prevention.
- Reduction of Variation.
- Waste in the supply chain.
Coupled with Customer-specific requirement that may apply, the specification defines the fundamental quality management system requirements for those who subscribe to this document.
Intended to avoid multiple certifications and to provide a common approach to Quality Management System (QMS).
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949
- Fosters improved product & process quality.
- Incorporates the best lessons learnt from the global automotive realm.
- Provides additional confidence for global sourcing.
- Ensures a global quality system approach in the supply chain for supplier/subcontractor service consistency.
- Reduces variation, waste & improves the overall efficiency in production levels.
- Eliminates the need for multiple third party registrations.
- Provides a common platform to address worldwide quality system requirements.
- Formatted to allow easy conversion to ISO9001/2015.
- Advantageous to the up gradation of existing quality systems.
In Conjunction with ISO 9001:2015, TS defines the Quality Management System requirement for the design/ development, production and where relevant installation and servicing of automotive related products. Is applicable to production and service part organization sites where customer specified products are manufactured. Is applicable to remote locations, which however cannot obtain stand-alone certification. Applicable throughout the automotive supply chain.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 9870285089 to get your organization ISO TS/16949 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.