503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 8983890061, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO 50001 : 2011?
ISO 50001 : 2011 is a first standard for energy management system published by ISO on June 2011. ISO 50001 has provides structured framework for organizations to manage and control energy that it can increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve energy performance. ISO 50001 is intended to help business make better use of your energy consumption or energy performance through a systematic approach.
The standard is compatible with other management system especially ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management System). ISO 50001 is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and it integrates to works both the technical and managerial activities.
Key Features of Energy Management System :
- The standard has defines your energy policy, objective and targets that relate to use of energy.
- Continual improvement in the energy performance
- Its Create transparency and facilitate communication on the management of energy resources and promotion of energy.
- Periodically review the energy use, consumption and efficiency.
- Prioritization of issues affecting energy use and efficiency
- It reduces the costs and Green House Gas (GHG) emissions.
- Formalizing control systems and monitoring processes has works based on PDCA cycle.
- Evaluation of compliance with legal and other requirements.
Benefits of Achieving ISO 50001 Standard :
- ISO 50001 standards have clearly specify the requirements of energy management of organization.
- Its help to frame the opportunities for to improve the energy management.
- Continually improve energy management.
- Reduces the carbon emissions and other environmental collision.
- Its create loyalty to business that it can increase the customer and shareholders.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 8983890061 to get your organization ISO 50001 : 2011 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.