503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 8983890061, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management. It was developed in 2005, by ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 and revised in 2011. It is based on and intended to supersede the earlier BS 15000 that was developed by BSI Group.
It consists of two distinct parts :
- The Specification : ISO20000-1 defines the requirements for a service provider to deliver managed services.
- The Code of Practice : ISO20000-2 describes detailed best practices for the processes defined within ISO 20000-
Overall, these standards specify five key group service management processes: Service Delivery, Relationship, Resolution, Control and Release.
Formally: ISO/IEC 20000-1 ('part 1') "promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach to effectively deliver managed services to meet the business and customer requirements". It comprises ten sections:
- Terms and definitions
- Planning and implementing service management
- Requirements for a management system
- Planning and implementing new or changed services
- Service delivery processes
- Relationship processes
- Control processes
- Resolution processes
- Release process.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 8983890061 to get your organization ISO/IEC 20000 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.