503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 8983890061, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO 22000 / FSMS ??
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements for a Food Safety Management System where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that consistently provide safe products. The means of meeting any requirements of ISO 22000:2005 can be accomplished through the use of internal and/or external resources.
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements to enable an organization
- to plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer,
- to demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements,
- to evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that relate to food safety, in order to enhance customer satisfaction,
- to effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain,
- to ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy,
- to demonstrate such conformity to relevant interested parties, and
- to seek certification or registration of its food safety management system by an external organization, or make a self-assessment or self-declaration of conformity to ISO 22000:2005.
Objectives of Implementing the Food Safety and Food Quality Program :-
By implementing a food safety and food quality program, we can eliminate costs that result from poor quality and unsafe food products. Poor quality, for example, can be spotted as defective product, wastage, and product returns. Besides, there are other costs associated with poor quality control such as:
- Reduction in Shelf Life.
- Loss of Customers.
- Reduction in Repeat Sales.
- Production Line Downtime.
- Excess Inventory.
- Product Liability.
For more information, Kindly mail us on email@example.com or Contact us at +91 – 8983890061 to get your organization ISO/FSMS 22000 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.