503, WING A/15, Planet Millennium, Pimple Saudagar, Pune–411027, Maharashtra, India.
+91 - 8983890061, 8793766061
Mumbai | Pune
What is ISO 28000 : 2007 (Security Management Systems for the Supply Chain) ??
ISO 28000:2007 specifies the requirements for a security management system, including those aspects critical to security assurance of the supply chain. Security management is linked to many other aspects of business management. Aspects include all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact on supply chain security. These other aspects should be considered directly, where and when they have an impact on security management, including transporting these goods along the supply chain.
ISO 28000:2007 is applicable to all sizes of organizations, from small to multinational, in manufacturing, service, storage or transportation at any stage of the production or supply chain that wishes to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve a security management system;
- assure conformance with stated security management policy;
- demonstrate such conformance to others;
- seek certification/registration of its security management system by an Accredited third party Certification Body; or
- make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformance with ISO 28000:2007.
ISO 28000 : 2007 Methodology :
This Standard was published as a Publicly Available Specification by the International Standards Organisation in 2005, this was replaced in 2007 by the full standard, ISO 28000:2007. This ISO 28000 : 2007 Standard is based on the methodology known as Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA). PDCA can be described as follows.
- Plan: establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the organization’s security policy.
- Do: implement the processes.
- Check: monitor and measure processes against security policy, objectives, targets, legal and other requirements, and report results.
- Act: take actions to continually improve performance of the security management system.
Benefits of Implementing an ISO 28000 : 2007 Program :
By implementing a ISO 28000 : 2007 program, we can eliminate costs & take several benefits. Adopting the ISO 28000 has broad strategic, organizational and operational benefits that are realized throughout supply chains and business practices for All Logistics Companies.
For more information, Kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at +91 – 8983890061 to get your organization ISO 28000 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result oriented, time bound and cost effective.